Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Day From H*ll!

Wow! I think today was one of the busiest days ever! I finally went to sleep around 2 or so this morning. Bubba was upstairs at about 3:30 or so, and Honey left for work at 4. The kids were up around 6 but I stayed upstairs til around 8 when Sis called to make sure I was still gonna go to her house today and do more wedding stuff. Ugh!
Made it over there around 9:30, all 5 kids in tow. Baby Sis showed up around 10, and Mom was already there when I got there. So, there were 9 kids, 4 adults, and 2 crazy dogs there, in that small small space. Not great, but do-able. Sis had movies for the kids, and coffee for the adults. Yay! No wonder she is my favorite sis! (We drank 3 pots of coffee today!)
We got all the goody bags done, got the dress taken care of, now that's an interesting story! Baby Sis bought this white dress at Hot Topic, she was gonna wear it for her wedding, but it didn't fit by then cause she was 4 mos preggo. So she wore this other dress that was a friend of ours mom's wedding dress. She looked beautiful! And she had me walk her down the isle, Caitlin
was the flower girl, and JR was in the wedding too. Well, the dress she was going to wear originally is the dress that Mom is going to wear for her wedding. Kinda sorta almost Goth looking if it wasn't white...there's a picture for you to wrap your head around!
It was a psycho sort of day with all 3 of us girls getting on each others nerves and messing with each other. The kids did fairly well, no major meltdowns, just some little minor things here and there. They watched the Bee Movie, and Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium (or something like that, lol!) and watched Night at the Museum.
Busy Busy Busy! We finally got home around 4, and I threw dinner in the oven. Pork Loin Roast with Red Potatoes. Yum! Gotta love those oven bags where you just throw the stuff in and walk away. Got the rest of the dumpster filled, and 3 more loads of laundry done.
Then Adrian's mom called and asked when I want him next, I said whenever, so she came and dropped him off. I'll have him until Sunday or Monday, and Austyn goes back home Sunday afternoon. Boy my life is never dull. The next 4 days at least I will have 6 kids! Ages 10, 8, 8, 7, 6, and 10 mos. Wow!
So the plan for tomorrow was to meet Sis and go look at dresses for her and I to wear for the wedding. Yeah, that's a smart idea, as we'll have 9 kids between the 2 of us. Hmmm, lets think about that, NOT! And I also have to run to Janesville, to drop off a bag of diapers that Adrian doesn't fit anymore, and a can of formula, for a lady on our freecycle list. That should be an adventure in itself.

Adrian ate 2 jars of baby food, a handful of cheerios, 2 bites of me roast, and 1/2 a baked potato! He also had a 6 oz bottle. Little chub! Got him down to sleep around 8, the other kids down at 9, and Mr. Bubba is sitting here watching me type, cause "i not titer mommy." I love how he says tired. We are watching MythBusters, a repeat that we've watched several times, but I'm hoping that it will knock him out. Hoping being the operative word.

No comments: