Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So Far This Week....

Wow it has been SO busy! Well, Wednesday I got Adrian, Thursday I dropped off Austyn and picked up his brother Skylar. Sky is a little over 2 yrs old, a sweet little guy, and he loves playing with my kids. I dropped him off on Saturday morning so Sis and I could go do more wedding shopping. Yay! Fun, NOT. We had her two kids, and Bubba and Caleb. That was such a not so smart move. Bubba and Caleb don't do well with crowds, they can cope, if the crowds aren't too thick, and they have room to breathe. Well you know that wasn't gonna happen. Long story short, UGH! We didn't find what we were looking for, so we ended up home about 2 ish, then went to my mother in laws for dinner for our anniversary.
Sunday was busy busy busy! Yesterday wasn't too overly horrible, and today wasn't too bad either. Just want to get through the week. We have a wedding rehearsal on Sunday.

No comments: